Welcome to ITReplies
ITReplies is an online platform (hereinafter “the Platform” or “ITReplies Platform”) for knowledge sharing and classified services (hereinafter “ITReplies”, “We”, “Us”) empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world. The Platform is intended for individual users or group of members (hereinafter “Members”, “Users”, “You”) We provide services (hereinafter “the Service”) through one or more websites (hereinafter “our Websites”). Our current Websites may be found at https://www.itreplies.com/. Please read the following important terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) carefully. These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the Services, including any content, information, products therein. This is a legal agreement between You and Us. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN THEIR ENTIRETY, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
Under the Service, we make available to You a variety of tools that allow You to meet other professionals, exchange information and perspectives, access content, share knowledge, make decisions from building trusted relationships with individuals or groups of individuals. For example, You can create personal profiles, where You can share information about your name, professional history, academic history, accomplishments, work experience, areas of interest, blogs and websites. You manage or wish to refer to, preferences to connect and communicate with other Users. You may also find Users who share Your interests and goals, and begin to communicate with them, either privately or in public discussion forums. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the number of features and tools made available to You to facilitate Your professional growth, may vary at our sole discretion, and We do not make any representation that a particular feature or tool will be available at any given time.
Modification of the Service or Terms of Service
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, at any time to modify, discontinue or terminate the Service, or modify these Terms of Service without notice. All modified terms and conditions will be effective after We have notified You of the changes. If any modified terms and conditions are not acceptable to You, your sole remedy is to cease using the Service, and if applicable, cancel your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By continuing to access or use the Service after We have notified You of the changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
Use of the Service
You may use the Service only if You can and are competent to form a binding contract with Us, and only in compliance with these Terms of Service and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You must provide Us with accurate information, including your real name, when You create your account on our platform. We may, without prior notice to You or to Users generally, change the Service, stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to You or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Services. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage You to use “strong” passwords (that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failuretocomplywiththese requirements.
If You do not want to become a user, do not agree with these Terms of Service, DO NOT register yourself for the Service, or click on any activation link, and do not access, view, use any page of the Service. By becoming a user, You acknowledge that You have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by all of its provisions.
- The ITReplies Platform enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the ITReplies Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the ITReplies Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public. You own the information You provide on ITReplies under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless You have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users.
- Information You share on ITReplies Platform generally falls into one of two areas –
- Public information: This information includes your name, professional history, academic history, accomplishments, work experience, areas of interest, blogs and websites You manage or wish to refer to, preferences to connect and communicate with other Users, that You would have voluntarily entered or shared in the platform. Such information is visible to all Users. Visibility of this information to other Users is critical for other professionals to get to know You, and for You to get to know other users, and accordingly build trusted relationships.
- Private information: This information includes messages that You voluntarily exchange with Your chosen users, within the specific areas of the Service. This information is only visible to You and the Users You have elected to communicate with.
By providing information to Us, You represent and warrant that You are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is Your responsibility to keep Your profile information on ITReplies Platform accurate and updated.
- By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the ITReplies Platform, you grant ITReplies and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sub licensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of the ITReplies Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing of the ITReplies Platform or our business partners, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for ITReplies to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with ITReplies for the syndication, broadcast, communication and making available to the public, distribution or publication of Your Content on the ITReplies Platform or through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the ITReplies Platform to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public Your Content, subject to our Terms of Service.
- Once you post an answer to a question, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display on https://www.itreplies.com/, except in the case of anonymously posted answers. However, we may not be able to control removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of https://www.itreplies.com/. ITReplies may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post a question, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by ITReplies at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for ITReplies to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any question you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that ITReplies may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ITReplies, its users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your nonexclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third-parties of any of Your Content outside of the ITReplies Platform or in violation of our Terms of Service.
- By posting Your Content on the ITReplies Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and (b) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate ITReplies’Acceptable Use Policy, Copyright Policy, Trademark Policy, other published ITReplies policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
- To be eligible to use the Service, You must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that You: (a) are 18 years of age or older; (b) are not currently restricted from accessing the Service, or not otherwise prohibited from having an account, (c) are not our competitor, or are not using the Service for reasons that are in competition with Us; (d) will only maintain one registered account at any given time; (e) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which You are a party; (f) will not violate any of our rights, including intellectual property rights such as patent, copyright, and trademark rights; and (g) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, browser software, and internet access necessary to use the Service.
- You indemnify Us and hold Us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (a) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (b) any content You submit to the Service, and (c) any activity in which You engage on or through Us.
- We may offer in the future, various forums, blogs and other community areas where You can post your observations and comments on specific topics. We may also enable sharing of information by allowing Users to post updates, including links to articles and other information to their profile. Ideas You post and information You share may be seen and used by other Users, and We cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that You share on the platform. Therefore, if You have an idea or information that You would like to keep confidential and/or do not want other Users to see or use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it anywhere on the ITReplies platform. We are not responsible for a User’s misuse or misappropriation of any content or information You post in any area of the Services.
- All intellectual property in or related to the ITReplies Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, the ITReplies marks, the ITReplies logo, but excluding Your Content) is the property of ITReplies, or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content posted by other ITReplies users licensed to us (collectively “Our Content and Materials”).All data ITReplies collects (“Data”) about use of the ITReplies Platform by you or others is the property of ITReplies, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, Data does not include Your Content and is separate from Our Content and Materials. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive license to use and access Our Content and Materials and Data as made available to you on the ITReplies Platform in connection with your use of the ITReplies Platform, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. ITReplies gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to re-post Our Content and Materials anywhere on the web provided that: (a) the content in question was added to the ITReplies Platform after April 18, 2018; (b) the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction on the ITReplies Platform; (c) you do not modify the content; (d) you attribute ITReplies by name in readable text and with a human and machine-followable link (an HTML <a> anchor tag) linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on https://www.itreplies.com/ on every page that contains Our Content and Materials; (e) upon request, either by ITReplies or a user, you remove the user’s name from content which the user has subsequently made anonymous; (f) upon request, either by ITReplies or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of content to the latest version on the ITReplies Platform; and (g) upon request, either by ITReplies or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable attempt to delete content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on the ITReplies Platform; (h) you don’t republish more than a small portion of Our Content and Materials. In exercising these rights, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by ITReplies, or any ITReplies user, without separate, express prior written permission from us.We may terminate our license to you at any time for any reason. We have the right but not the obligation to refuse to distribute any content on the ITReplies Platform or to remove content. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
- Our usage of the information You voluntarily provide, will be limited to providing You relevant resources that You can benefit from Us, its subsidiaries and affiliates. We will not sell your information or use it for any other purpose, other than working hard to make your interactions with ITReplies, more meaningful to You. Our purpose is to facilitate your professional growth, and/or give You the tools to help others grow. Our usage of the information You provide will thus be restricted to this core purpose of the ITReplies platform.
- For as long as We offer the Service, We shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Service. As a result, We allow You to access the Service as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Service, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Service in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our Websites or by direct communication to You unless otherwise noted. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Us to be contrary to this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, We have no obligation to store, maintain or provide You a copy of any content that You or other users provide when Using the Services.
- We may include links to third party Web sites (“Third Party Sites”) in certain areas of the Service. We are providing such sites only to help You derive additional value from Your interaction with our platform. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that We may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information You provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (a) comply with legal process, including but not limited to civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a user, individual, or government agency; (d) respond to customer service inquiries; or (e) protect the rights, property, or our personal safety, or that of the Users or the public.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We have no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other users and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if We determine, in Our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
- If you operate a search engine, web crawler, bot, scraping tool, data mining tool, bulk downloading tool, wget utility, or similar data gathering or extraction tool, you may access the ITReplies Platform, subject to the following additional rules: (a) you must use a descriptive user agent header; (b) you must follow robots.txt at all times; (c) your access must not adversely affect any aspect of the ITReplies Platform’s functioning; and (d) you must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string, or on your website if you have one.
- You acknowledge and agree that Our Content and Materials remain the property of ITReplies’ users or ITReplies. The content, information and services made available on the ITReplies Platform are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable.
- The ITReplies Platform may include advertisements, which may be targeted to content or information on the ITReplies Platform, queries made through the ITReplies Platform, or other information, in an effort to make them relevant to you. The types and extent of advertising by ITReplies are subject to change. In consideration for ITReplies granting you access to and use of the ITReplies Platform, you agree that ITReplies and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the ITReplies Platform. If you wish to become an advertiser, you will be required to enter into separate and supplemental terms with us about providing advertising services on the ITReplies Platform.
- Some users who post content are members of legal, medical, and other licensed professions (collectively, “Professional Contributors”). Content posted by Professional Contributors should be not be relied on as a substitute for advice from a professional that is appropriate for your specific situation. ITReplies has provided certain disclaimer template language that Professional Contributors may edit and incorporate in their answers. Ethics rules differ by state or location, and it is the responsibility of Professional Contributors to determine and provide disclaimers appropriate for their profession and the content provided.
User DO’s & DON’Ts
As a condition to access the Service, You agree to this user Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to Us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Us, if any, concerning the Services;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit the Service (excluding content posted by You);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, capture screen shots, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Service, or any part thereof;
- Utilize information, content or any data You view on and/or obtain from the Service to provide any service that is competitive with Us;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that You are affiliated with or endorsed by Us unless You have entered in to a written agreement with Us;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Service or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Service or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Deep-link to the Service for any purpose, i.e. including a link to our proprietary web pages other than our home page;
- Access, reload or “refresh” or make any other request to transactional servers that are beyond generally accepted usage of web based applications;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the site;
- Use automated methods to add contacts or send messages;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, the Service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing”, “mirroring”, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of our Websites;
- Attempt to or actually access the Service by any means other than through the interface provided by Us;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Service;
- Engage in any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service, including those of both ITReplies or any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included as part of the Service;
- Use any information obtained from the Services to harass, abuse or harm another User;
- Collect, use or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from the Service except as expressly permitted in the Agreement or the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Upload a cartoon, symbol, drawing or any content other than your own photograph in your profile;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account without proper authorization, or create a false identity on the platform;
- Infringe or use our brand, logos and/or trademarks, company name, solution name, in any business name, email, URL or including our trademarks and logos on any website without authorization;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that: falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable; includes information that You do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights; includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment belonging to Us or any User; forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field).
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network which seeks to implement practices which are similar in scope to the Service.
Limitation of ITReplies’ Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ITREPLIES.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND USER ACTIVITY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Republic of India, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between You and Us that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Trivandrum, Kerala. These Terms of Service shall constitute the entire agreement between You and Us concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Termination & Cancellation
We may immediately terminate or suspend your access to the Service and remove any content from our servers, in the event that You breach these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We also reserve the right to terminate the Service or your access thereto at any time and for any reason. After such a termination, You understand and acknowledge that We will have no further obligation to provide the Service. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to You by these Terms of Service will immediately cease. We will not be liable to You or any third party for termination of the Service or termination of Your use of the Service. UPON ANY TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION, ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING USER CONTENT) THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED VOLUNTARILY OR THAT WHICH IS RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT MAY NO LONGER BE ACCESSED BY YOU. Furthermore, We will have no obligation to maintain any information stored in our database related to your account or to forward any information to You or any third party. You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by sending an email to email@example.com. Upon any termination by a User, the related account will no longer be accessible. Any cancellation request will be handled within 30 days of receipt of such a request by Us. Any suspension, termination or cancellation will not affect your obligations to Us under these Terms of Service (including but not limited to ownership, indemnification and limitation of liability), which by their sense and context are intended to survive such suspension, termination or cancellation.